Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Genius Hour Project Idea

I've been trying to come up with an idea for a genius hour project the entire first quarter. I knew that I wanted to do something involving the environment but I didn't know what. So, one possible idea is to try to design a plan for schools in New Jersey that will help them become more sustainable- like a recycling program or fundraisers/public events to bring awareness. Another idea is that I can volunteer in various different fields, like at a Masonic home on weekends, or with an environmentalist to do a stream assessment, or at a food bank for a day, or with children or the disabled, etc. The volunteering idea may be harder to complete because of time restraints, however it would be more interactive and I could document my experiences. Tomorrow during study hall I will look into both ideas and create a plan for the next three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment